Senior Pricing Analyst
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join the fast growing Merchant Pricing team! Merchant Pricing is responsible for enabling efficient value exchange between merchants and consumers through innovative and strategic pricing solutions. This specific role will have the opportunity to work with our largest platform partners (e-commerce platforms and payment processors).
In this role, you will help Affirm drive revenue growth and portfolio optimization and apply strategic pricing solutions to deepen merchant relationships. You will collaborate with Commercial, Marketing, Credit, Finance, Capital Markets, Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills with solid knowledge of analytical tools, as well as interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally and drive forward recommendations.
What you'll do
- Leverage data insights and work with various cross-functional teams to implement innovative pricing strategies for our top strategic partners and scaled programs
- Structure new pricing strategies and solutions to go-to-market in a digestible and scalable framework to strengthen our positioning, deepen merchant relationships, and increase our competitive advantage
- Develop analytical capabilities to enable pricing optimization at various levels of aggregation addressing needs for Affirm, our merchants, and strategic partners
- Conduct analyses on sophisticated and open-ended questions at the intersection of profitability and risk; present findings in a clear and concise manner to influence stakeholders across Commercial, Credit, Finance, Capital Markets, Product, etc.
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, pricing, etc.). Experience in Financial Services and pricing analytics / deal desk is a plus
- Masters Degree in Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or Financial Engineering is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL and Python
- Eager to seek out new opportunities, navigate ambiguity and develop creative solutions leveraging data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships and work with cross-functional partners
- Strong work ethic - able to take ownership beyond own responsibility and manage timelines/deliverables effectively
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $138,800 - $208,200
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $124,900 - $187,300
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of hire.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Something looks off?