Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for an experienced professional to own our operations planning function. This role will require an analytical problem solver who is comfortable navigating ambiguous environments. You will draw on your deep experience as an operations analytics manager to help optimize our operations and help improve efficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of forecasting operations and planning.
- Create/manage detailed and robust forecasting and capacity models considering multiple inputs.
- In collaboration with the growth analytics team, create and maintain models to forecast contact, handle time and workload demand.
- Provide thought leadership to improve planning.
- Deliver staffing plans with execution and budget in mind and help the team with operational and financial analysis and insights.
- Use forecasted inputs to build a capacity model considering the constraints in capacity optimization problems
- Mentor/guide analysts, stakeholders and customers.
- Lead/conduct root cause analyses on missed metrics and a plan for recovery.
- Lead meetings and drive consensus towards achieving sustainable solutions across various levels of the org.
What We Look For
- 7+ years of experience leading business operations analysis and planning in customer service operations or other analytically rigorous environments
- Subject matter expert in planning, data analytics, operations and customer servicing models
- Highly proficient in GSheets and Excel; experience in SQL preferred. Knowledge of statistical/time series analysis preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in analytical fields (Economics, Finance, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, etc... or similar).
- Strong sense of ownership, results focused, comfortable navigating in an ambiguous environment and ability to breakdown and explain complex information to variety of audience groups
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $162,400 - $243,500
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $146,100 - $219,200
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of hire.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Something looks off?