Salesforce Developer, Business Systems
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be an integral member of the Business Systems team within Revenue! You will collaborate with the rest of Business Systems and key stakeholders to craft and deliver technical solutions to business problems and transform the way our Revenue colleagues thrive. We look for candidates who strive for simple, sophisticated solutions and continuously improve both their technical and soft skills. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work nimbly and efficiently and adapt in a constantly evolving environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on complex development projects, implementing well-architected solutions in our CRM platform that directly impact our Revenue team’s processes
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of tech stack optimization initiatives
- Collaborate with Business Systems teammates to manage deployment processes
- Execute test plans to ensure new features meet quality standards
- Advocate for the optimization of Salesforce and connected systems
- Provide estimates and project plans for work you are leading
- Track new Salesforce product and technical capabilities during new product releases and acquisitions
What We Look For:
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree
- 2+ years of experience developing with Apex
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- 2+ years of experience developing with Workato or other integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) tools
- Expert level proficiency in Salesforce.com and solid understanding of Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II certifications
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical recommendations
If you got to this point, we hope you are feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We are eager to meet people that believe in Affirm’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways - not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive package, with some highlights listed below. However, the given figures are not guaranteed compensation ranges; rather, they are unbinding, approximate indications of what the salary may be for your awareness. The actual salary may be less than the lower range or greater than the upper range, depending on skills and experience. No employee is guaranteed salary at the amount of the lower range.
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 14,333 - 17,200 PLN
- Type of employment: Contract of Employment
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food and lifestyle
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
- This role is eligible for creative tax benefits, subject to applicable law and company policy
Location - Remote Poland
*The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in Poland.
**This job description is not a contractual document, and is not intended to have binding force.**
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.