Growth Marketing Manager, Platform Partnerships
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for a strategic thinker to join our Platform Marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies with our top strategic platform partners including Shopify, Amazon Pay and Stripe. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design, build, and execute large-scale platform marketing campaigns, influence platform strategy and find scalable ways to grow our business. Your focus will be driving merchant acquisition from our strategic partners, ensuring those merchants sign and launch with Affirm.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies (ideally with revenue targets associated). They are a self-starter, critical thinker and problem solver. They should have a willingness to learn and proven ability to build external-facing and cross-functional relationships.
What you'll do
- Drive the success of our strategic partnerships - you’ll be responsible for creating partner-specific marketing strategies, promoting new product features, and managing Affirm’s on-platform brand presence
- Work closely with the strategic partnerships team to drive growth and adoption of Affirm among our strategic partners and their merchant networks
- Deeply understand our market, audience, competitors, and Affirm’s unique positioning, and use this information to inform new marketing programs
- Identify what makes platform and channel marketing successful, communicate campaign results and iterate on those findings
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Sales, Analytics, PR/Communications, Legal, Product, and more
What we look for
- 7+ years of experience within product marketing, channel marketing, content strategy, strategic partnerships or a related field
- Understanding of B2B audiences (SMB to Enterprise) and tech buying journey; FinTech, Banking or Payments experience a plus
- Experience with multi-channel, multi-medium marketing campaigns
- Analytical and problem-solving experience. Comfortable adapting marketing materials based on data and insights
- Strong project management and communication skills. Experience effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners and prioritizing work.
- Creative, proactive, scrappy, and collaborative teammate
Pay Grade - CAN29
Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.
CAN base pay range per year:
Location - Remote Canada
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
[For U.S. positions that could be performed in Los Angeles or San Francisco] Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, Affirm will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.