Technical Project Manager - Global Virtual Team
Agora is the world’s leading video, voice and live interactive streaming platform, helping developers deliver rich in-app experiences – including embedded voice and video chat, real-time recording, interactive live streaming, and real-time messaging.
We power an average of over 60,000,000,000 minutes of human connection per month across the globe. Our mission is to make real-time engagement ubiquitous, allowing everyone to interact with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
We are customer-centric and results driven, and we foster an environment that values diversity, teamwork, mindful communication and excellence. With accelerating global growth, we are looking for exceptional people to enhance our team of world-class technology evangelists. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing multinational company that both values teamwork and recognizes individual impact. Your voice and ideas are welcome here.
We are looking for a high energy and caliber TPM who wants to solve some of the most challenging and interesting problems out there. If you want to stretch yourself with a high leverage, high impact role, this is it. This TPM will be the lead project manager for Agora’s Global Virtual Team, driving internal execution and aligning stakeholders across multiple functions including R&D and Product to deliver on time, on spec, and on budget.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
· 5+ years of professional experience in technical project management.
· 3+ years of professional experience working in a global company
· Proven ability to manage complex global technical projects and coordinate across a diverse set of stakeholders while delivering optimal results
· Native in Mandarin and English
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
· 10+ years of professional experience in technical program management
· Experience with Audio/Video and live streaming technologies
· PMP / ACP certificate
Agora values its employees and provides a complete compensation package that includes benefits, equity and competitive base salaries.
Agora is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.