Associate Principal, Enterprise Tech (Oracle Cloud)
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
The Enterprise Technology Group exists within the CIO function at Airbnb. Its mission is to Enable Growth and Business Process Excellence by delivering world class Platforms and Processes. It supports a broad spectrum of process areas within Airbnb from tax engineering to financial data integrity to IR analytics as well as core business areas like Customer Service, Finance and Procurement.
The Difference You Will Make:
As Associate Principal, Enterprise Tech, you will partner with business teams across Record-to-Report and Procure-to-Pay process areas. You will design, build and implement end-to-end solutions that address your partners business requirements and solve business problems using Oracle Cloud applications.
These solutions will deliver simplified, streamlined and automated processes across all finance functions and leverage a common data platform to deliver actionable insights and predictive analytics.
You will define the system and process vision for your assigned process area and you will develop and execute against a mutually agreed and committed roadmap.
A Typical Day:
- Working closely with stakeholders and key business users, you will identify opportunities to better leverage the capabilities that the Oracle Cloud platform provides.
- You will help your business partners to maximize the advantage that can be derived from the Oracle Cloud platform
- You will manage the sprint plan for features and releases that are being delivered as part of the ongoing evolution of our Oracle Cloud platform.
- You will stay abreast of the latest trends in touchless processing, faster close cycles, predictive analytics, robotic process automation and other leading edge technology concepts and you will educate and orient our partners on how we can take advantage of these concepts at Airbnb.
- At least 7+ years of Oracle ERP experience on Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement
- At least three end-to-end Oracle Cloud Financials implementations (Incl. Payables & Payments, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management & General Ledger, Purchasing and Self Service Procurement)
- Implemented end to end flows that involve Expense items, Inventory items and Assets items Integration to Payables, Fixed Assets and General Ledger
- Experience in subledger accounting, Accruals, Allocations, Revalidation, Translation and Consolidations
- End to end understanding of approval hierarchies across all financials & procurement modules and its integration to cloud HCM and other systems
- Able to implement users, roles and security as per SOX compliance framework
- A solid understanding of User Roles, Data Access Sets, Data Security and User Access Management
- Experience covering all the aspects of inbound and outbound integrations with Oracle Cloud, including banking integrations.
- Able to analyze as-Is processes and design optimized to-be processes
- Ability to create functional designs, review and recommend design improvements
- An understanding of OUM methodology of implementation
- Experience in creating BIP/OTBI reports, custom tiles and personalization
- Knowledge of the Workday Financials process will be an add-on
- Understanding of PaaS and related technologies and work with the technical team on RICEW design, development, delivery and support.
- Should be able to evaluate solutions, recommend industry best practices.
- Work in a highly-collaborative team environment with an always-evolving mixture of active teamwork and quiet-time passionate about project advancement and self-learning.
- Positive attitude, flexible and excellent communication skills
- BCA/BTech(CS/IT)(or) MBA/MTech/MCA/MSIT/CA/CWA/CS/CFA (or) Equivalent.
This position is US - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. While the position is Remote Eligible, you must live in a state where Airbnb, Inc. has a registered entity. Click here for the up-to-date list of excluded states. This list is continuously evolving, so please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
We ask that you only reach out to us if you are a candidate whose disability prevents you from being able to complete our online application.
How We'll Take Care of You:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Something looks off?