Senior Marketing Manager, Brazil
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Lead, Americas the Sr Marketing Manager, Brazil will manage all marketing efforts in Brazil. They will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, global marketing, public policy, legal and country leadership to bring marketing campaigns to life.
The Difference You Will Make:
In addition to exceptional discipline expertise and being highly detail-oriented, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural disposition to hosting in their daily activities and a passion for creativity and design.
A Typical Day:
- Develop Brazil’s marketing plans for the greatest business and brand impact, driven by consumer understanding, seasonality, earned media, community engagement, and brand health metrics
- Collaborate across functions and regions, to develop highly effective, creatively excellent integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising (TV, digital, social), engagement, communications
- Own end to end campaign management for Brazil’s regional campaigns including: campaign strategy, brief development, creative development & feedback, channel planning, tracking and post-campaign analysis.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Brazil to provide them with the insights and knowledge needed to drive decisions and define strategy for the market.
- Ensure communication and alignment between all cross-functional partners in Brazil, including Global Marketing, PR, Insights, FP&A, Business Development, Comms, Policy and Owned Channel teams.
- Oversee development of Brazil’s paid media plans in partnership with internal media team and external Brazilian media agency to ensure best channel mix, media optimization and measurement plans to meet our campaign goals.
- Manage deployment of all paid media campaigns across channels, reviewing and approving all creative assets and media placements prior to campaign launch.
- Produce campaign recaps, working closely with external agency partners and internal analytics and insights teams to uncover learnings to inform future market initiatives.
- Monitor and gather insight on ongoing business performance, including key business metrics and KPIs but also market trends, competitor insights, media landscape, etc.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience at a start-up, agency or client-side marketing, with preference in the consumer, travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands
- Written and verbal fluency in Portuguese and English a must
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, paid media, measurement & analytics, project and agency management.
- Experience in adopting globally developed creative and localizing for regional relevancy
- Experience partnering with and managing media agencies
- Knowledge of both owned and paid media channels, including: social, digital, OOH, TV, OTT, OLV, Audio, SEM, email, PR and push.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy and idea clearly and succinctly
- Collaborative in approach, empathetic in nature, and steadfast in intention
- Appetite for a fast-paced environment and desire to constantly reassess and optimize.
- Proactive desire to understand and take pride in how their work contributes to the bigger picture
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust quickly to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Knowledge of Tableau, SQL or data analysis is a plus.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Google Slides, sheets and Keynote required.
- Passion for Airbnb and travel
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
We ask that you only reach out to us if you are a candidate whose disability prevents you from being able to complete our online application.