Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community you will join:
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The difference you will make:
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fun, entrepreneurial team where you can have an outsized impact. We need the world’s most creative and talented people, with a passion for strategic partner management and travel. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
A typical day:
- Own a portfolio of Airbnb’s top enterprise partnerships and act as the key representative in the industry for these partners.
- Execute a global win-win strategy for your portfolio that drives value to all parties and positions Airbnb as a top strategic partner across all distribution channels.
- Leverage data to make decisions on how to best expand and enhance host supply through existing partnerships.
- Monitor & analyze, market trends, growth opportunities or anomalies and regularly communicate performance to Executives leveraging available production data and global market insight.
- Work with partners to ensure that the partnership is held to the highest industry standards and that commercial agreements as well as SLAs are met.
- Develop close working relationships with key internal stakeholders to influence their roadmaps and ensure that their teams provide appropriate levels of support to these key partnerships and key enhancements are made to unlock revenue for the business.
- Conduct regular business reviews, and formal presentations for internal and external purposes.
- Work with quarterly goals, measure success against performance KPIs and supply acquisition growth.
- 8+ years of /Strategic Partnerships and/or Key Account Management experience
- Proven track record of executing on strategic priorities
- Experience in analyzing, structuring and negotiating complex deals that align across multiple business unit needs
- Comfortable performing data analysis and making decisions based on the results.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills Experience developing and selling complex business solutions at the C-Suite level
- Strong executive presence and the ability to effectively influence top leaders internally and within the industry.
- Have a passion for Airbnb and redefining travel, Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Native Spanish and fluent English is required
- Based in Spain