At Avidbots, we believe in solving real world problems with autonomous cleaning robotic solutions to unlock humanity’s potential. Neo is our current groundbreaking autonomous floor scrubbing robot that enhances facility cleanliness around the world empowering reallocation of human capital to higher priority focuses… and we’re just getting started! Headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, we are an employee-focused organization that has been certified a Great Place to Work® consecutively for the last 4 years and one of Deloitte's Fast 500 (2021).
Now is your opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company built on teamwork, innovation, and boundless ambition!
We are currently seeking a motivated Account Executive to prospect and build relationships with customer stakeholders. The Account Executive will meet customers in person, conduct robot demonstrations and overcome objections to move opportunities through our sales cycle. The successful candidate will build a pipeline through inbound leads as well as prospecting, and work with our BDR team
***This role is a remote position traveling 50% within North America
How you will make a difference:
- Identify & develop new prospects to facilitate sales growth
- Create & maintain a full list of prime candidate end users for robotic solutions
- Consult & advise property and facilities managers on solutions which include our mobile robots that work in unstructured environments
- Actively manage & track sales activity and forecast revenue/sales pipeline on a weekly basis using Salesforce.com
- Understand the competitive landscape and communicate how our product stands out from the competition
- Be able to virtually and in person present on the Avidbots product line to customers
- Support evaluations & demonstrations at tradeshows and customer sites
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred qualifications and key skills:
- Proven track record of sales success selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Significant enterprise and mid market sales and customer development experience
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Demonstrable experience quantifying value at the executive level
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Self-motivated & able to learn a complex technology focused product as well as keep up to date with product updates
- Proficient with technical communication tools (Google workspace, Meet, Slack, etc)
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills (Robotics is a hands on sale!)
- 5+ years of professional experience leading and closing business-to-business sales proposals
- Hold a valid driver’s license and valid passport
- Able to travel 50%+ in North America, specifically within the assigned sales territory
- Successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that may include: criminal/civil background checks and motor vehicle records search
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Avidbots is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices and each qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By valuing diversity, Avidbots promotes a genuinely inclusive professional atmosphere to offer superior solutions for our clients. Our professionals are highly valued and work in an environment that promotes engagement, safety, healthy living, and superior efficiency.