Home Coordinator (1099)
Our mission is to create authentic belonging experiences for those who own much-loved homes, and those longing for that feeling.
We are currently looking for responsible energetic individuals to serve as a Home Coordinator. Not only will you be our in-the-field specialist, you will be the Director of First Impressions in several pinnacle moments for both our homeowners and residents.
Specifically, you will show our homes listed for rent to potential residents. You would also assist our local team in handling tasks for our Belong Homes, this includes but is not limited to, quality assurance checks, move-in tasks, meeting residents and homeowners alike. This role is perfect for an outgoing individual with an eye for detail, a desire to learn, and an interest in cultivating a sense of community.
This job is great for you if you are looking for...
- Flexible hours - you work on your schedule!
- Great pay - you are paid per task that you complete. Tours are set at $30 per tour, other home tasks range around $20. You are paid out on a biweekly basis.
- To be active and on your feet. You are showcasing and completing tasks at homes within your city. This is not an office job!
- To start quickly. We provide resources and training material, but you are able to start ASAP on day one. No prior experience necessary.
- Reliable transportation, a valid Washington Driver's License, and proof of insurance.
- Smartphone, with data + text plan
- Experience from customer-facing roles, real estate/building management experience preferred.
- Weekday and weekend availability. For weekdays, late afternoon to early evening availability is preferred.
The time is now. Join us!
Belong Home Coordinators are 1099 independent contractors with compensation set as pay per task. This role is perfect for those looking for a flexible opportunity with flexible hours (working within our business operating hours).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.