Jr. Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a crucial role in the initial stages of the sales process, focusing on lead qualification and engagement. The SDR's primary responsibility is to identify and nurture potential leads, assess their fit with the company's products or services, and transition qualified leads to the sales pipeline. This role serves as a bridge between marketing efforts and the Account Executive (AE) team, setting the stage for successful sales conversions.
- Qualify inbound leads through phone calls, text messages, and emails to determine their potential fit and interest.
- Accurately record lead interactions, details, and outcomes into administrative systems, maintaining an up-to-date database.
- Monitor and respond to inbound calls, providing information, addressing inquiries, and nurturing prospects.
- Input lead data, interactions, and updates into Salesforce CRM software.
- Identify and transition qualified leads to the sales pipeline in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with homeowners and AE's to schedule follow-up calls, coordinating with AE calendars.
- Continuously engage leads who have not yet responded or do not meet the initial qualification criteria.
Competencies you need:
- Be a passionate product expert and explain benefits to homeowners
- Bias for action
- Ability to create urgency and win with persistency
- People skills are key to role
- Communication ability must be strong
- Strong sense of sales repertoire for building demand
- Ability to create a strong sense of urgency
- Strategic thinking about problems that are “out of the box”
- High affinity and empathy for understanding our potential community members
Must haves to be successful:
- Experience at an entrepreneurial endeavor (in college or similar) or solid passion for sales.
- Strong desire to work in an early stage startup, in sales.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.