React Software Engineer - Poland Remote
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce offers a dynamic, collaborative environment, helping you expand your skills and take ideas from inception to delivery.We are currently looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join our Engineering team.
What you’ll do:
- Build beautiful, scalable products using modern tools like React, TypeScript and Jest
- Contribute to and improve our internal UI Library with web components
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
- Engage in technical discussions about new solutions and architecture
- Review peers’ code to maintain and improve quality and security
- Support an open, positive and energized culture
- Encourage innovation and further an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability and security
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professional software development experience building amazing things that speak for themselves
- Passionate about modern front-end technologies and tools and understand when they’re most appropriate
- Strong understanding of programming principles
- Passionate about creating extraordinary software experiences by writing flawless code
- Not biased towards a specific technology and are more interested in finding the right tools and patterns for the job
- Want to be part of a team on a mission to build amazing products and put customers first
- Have knowledge of using and building JSON APIs
- Have a bias for action and making things happen
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to communicate efficiently in person, via Slack or email
What's in it for you:
- Work with modern technologies, cloud development and highly scalable distributed systems.
- Work for an international Product company.
- Become an expert in the area and provide high quality Product to the market.
- Learn from senior professionals and share knowledge, expertise and good practices to the team.
- Be a part of a fast-growing company.
- Work remotely from Poland.
We provide internal and external learning courses.
Our Hiring Processes Might Include:
- Recruiter phone screen
- Hiring manager Interview
- Technical Interview
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.
Something looks off?