Director, Demand and Growth Marketing
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is looking for a proven, revenue-driven leader to join our Marketing team with a strong history of winning in enterprise SaaS. You must have a proven track record of consistently exceeding your goals in driving net new MRR and customer growth.
The Director will lead enterprise demand generation, agency partner marketing, marketing strategies, development and execution of B2B campaigns, and lead large, cross-functional groups to deliver results. You are data-driven, refining programs to continually improve KPIs. You’ve worked across a variety of acquisition channels including digital, email, events, and partner marketing, creating cohesive campaigns that drive revenue and outstanding customer experiences. You are a strong partner to our sales team, making sure marketing always delivers the highest quality leads possible, shortening time-to-close, making sales efforts more effective, and driving revenue pipeline. You are strategic with a strong “Big Picture” mentality, while still willing to execute.
As a leader, you inspire a team to go above and beyond in order to achieve business goals. “Daily Domination” is in your DNA, and you bring that fire and excitement to your team and the work you do together.
As our Director, you will have responsibility for developing and managing our acquisition marketing strategy, including accountability for lead generation and nurture. Using your strong analytical aptitude, you’ll test/learn/optimize integrated campaigns that drive the highest quality leads and feed revenue growth for the company.
What You Will Do
- Own enterprise growth and demand generation strategy and framework to execute campaigns that drive engagement, generate qualified leads for sales, increase sales pipeline, and ultimately increase revenue.
- Develop and execute multi-channel, integrated enterprise campaigns that leverage ABM, digital ads, email, events, partners, retargeting, SEO, and SEM to drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent.
- Partner with Sales to collaborate on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline..
- Analyze campaign and channel performance to drive continued process improvements.
- Manage the integrated acquisition plan and forecast across all channels.
- Create budgets and forecasts and manage to them.
- Dig into campaign results and see opportunities where others may not as a hands-on consumer of data.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability.
- Drive your team to be accountable and metrics oriented enhancing programs and tactics to successfully cross the finish line.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal partners, including Customer Success, Finance/Analytics, Partner, Product, and Sales, as well as other members of the Marketing team.
- Work effectively and strategize with external business partners to identify potential joint marketing opportunities.
- Manage agency and other outside consultants and vendors to efficiently scale our growth and internal execution.
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor direct reports and broader marketing teams to maximize their individual potential and professional growth, as well as ability to function effectively as a team.
- Cultivate an environment of accountability, creativity, continuous improvement, openness, and teamwork.
Who You Are
Experienced enterprise B2B SaaS Marketing Leader
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and collaborating with sales.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS, across a variety of channels and running cross-functional campaigns to acquire enterprise customers.
- 5+ years people management experience, driving accountability.
- 4+ years experience working with inside sales organizations, including experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and marketing databases. Experience with 6Sense or equivalent ABM platform preferred.
- 3+ years ABM experience successfully implementing and executing ABM 1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many in order to optimize engagement from target accounts.
- Established understanding of the ecommerce space is preferred.
- Experience running multi-channel strategies and leveraging data to improve performance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.