Senior RFP Specialist
Bitsight is a cyber risk management leader transforming how companies manage exposure, performance, and risk for themselves and their third parties. Companies rely on Bitsight to prioritize their cybersecurity investments, build greater trust within their ecosystem, and reduce their chances of financial loss.
Built on over a decade of technological innovation, its integrated solutions deliver value across enterprise security performance, digital supply chains, cyber insurance, and data analysis.
- We invented the cyber ratings industry in 2011
- Over 3000 customers trust Bitsight
- Over 750 teammates are dispersed throughout Boston, Raleigh, New York, Lisbon, Singapore, Argentina, and remote
BitSight is seeking an experienced RFP Specialist who can work under deadlines with multiple teams to collaboratively build winning RFP responses. This candidate will need to be articulate, well organized, have a strong copywriting ability, and be able to manage expectations for multiple projects at a time. This role can be a high pressure role as the RFPs come to a close, but also would require someone who is comfortable working with sales people, SME’s, sales management, and potentially executives for high profile clients. Experience with RFPIO is a huge plus.
● Interface with the sales teams
● Download and gather all RFP documents into a central location
● Parse and read through the RFP to prioritize tasks
● Set Calendar invitations for the RFP due dates
● Conduct a kick off call with all the appropriate teams (< =30 min)
○ Bid/no bid review
○ Notify teams of RFP and align schedules for other meetings throughout the
○ Get assignments for SMEs and other team’s deliverables for the RFP
○ Review the RFP for the team to identify “gotcha’s” and things we should be
aware of that come up often.
● Identify the product sets for response (VRM, Ratings, etc.)
● Break out all the content for response and upload to RFPIO
● Run Auto Answer on RFPIO for Q&A
● Build the initial drafts for response
● Compose clarification questions to the customer and solicit team feedback
● Manage all drafts of content through completion
● Edit work sent in from SME’s and Sales
Content Management Tasks
● Work with various teams to manage content
○ Marketing (Core proposal content and branding)
○ Product management (Use case and technical)
○ CE team (Demo, screen shots, Technical Q&A responses)
○ CSM Team (Onboarding related collateral)
○ Support Team (Support processes, hours, contact info)
○ Sales Operations (Portal Logins for things like Ariba)
○ Legal (NDA’s, Contract reviews, Terms and Conditions review, generic
statements to defer, etc.)
● Provide reporting on RFP success metrics (win/loss)
● Train the sales organization on the RFP process
● Interact with Sales Operations to create training materials for RFP process
● RFP Program maintenance and continued development
Required Skills and Education:
● At least 3 years in a similar RFP coordinator/response role.
● Ability to multi-task and work cross functionally.
● Ability to set priorities and deliver on tight timelines.
● Strong communication skills.
● Previous experience with RFPIO.
● Similar role in a SaaS based company.
Diversity. Bitsight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Culture. We put our people first. Bitsight offers best in class benefits. We devote the same energy to nurturing our company's inclusive culture as we apply to serving our customers' needs. Working at Bitsight will give you the opportunity to fulfill your professional goals and expand your skills.
Open-minded. If you got to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Bitsight’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways.
Additional Information for United States of America Applicants:
Bitsight also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email . This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with applicable law.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.