Senior Systems Salesforce Administrator
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an exceptional Senior SysOps Administrator to join the Systems Operations team who will drive go-to-market operations that are scalable, efficient, and data-driven. The ideal candidate will combine their passion for problem-solving with deep systems expertise and cross-functional collaboration to fuel business growth, enable team efficiency, and deliver a great customer experience. This person will gain a comprehensive understanding of business processes and is able to work backwards to solve business problems using creative system designs that are flexible and scalable. This person owns the timeline they provide to the business for delivery and sticks to those dates, knowing when to work with leadership to manage scope. This person is also detail oriented in their technical work, making sure that business requirements are clearly understood and delivered correctly.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, and implement meaningful enhancements to our systems that directly correlate to improving processes and end-user workflows for our rapidly growing sales and post-sales teams.
- Act as one of the lead administrators and trusted knowledge experts within Salesforce and other integrated tools within brightwheel's tech stack.
- Manage projects of medium technical complexity end-to-end; lead comprehensive discovery/scoping sessions, outline business requirements, gain alignment with stakeholders, hit milestones, execute technical design with a thorough testing strategy, successfully deploy technical components with robust post-deployment monitoring strategies.
- Proactively identify gaps within current processes and/or ways to improve existing backend components to make them more efficient and scalable.
- Create detailed technical documentation for the internal Systems Operations team for newly launched backend components and regularly maintain existing documentation for updates to existing components, as well as assist with end-user training and documentation when needed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from other business units to understand business needs and work together to solve them.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 4+ years experience of systems administration for sales operations or revenue operations, including 2+ years of administration for a hub-and-spoke Salesforce architecture
- 1+ years experience managing stakeholder expectations across multiple projects with competing priorities
- Proven experience with systems, integrations, and tools utilized for sales, marketing, and customer operations processes such as Outreach, Gong, Intercom, Hubspot, ZenDesk, Amazon Connect, Salesforce, Zapier, LeanData, Distribution Engine, et. al.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, including workflows, custom formulas, validation rules, process builder and flows
- Creative problem solver, skilled at overcoming obstacles and solutioning around key business problems
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes within systems and facilitate user adoption
- Excellent project management skills and skilled cross-functional collaborator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience working in a startup is a plus
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.