VP, Sales (Entertainment)
Bustle Digital Group
Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
We are looking for an experienced VP of Sales, Entertainment who will play a key role in Bustle Digital Group’s growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the entertainment industry and a proven track record of success in managing and growing businesses.
- Expand Bustle Digital Group’s relationships Nationally with both agencies and client directs that would appropriate brands to partner and advertise with the BDG Portfolio.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle: lead generation, sourcing opportunities and RFP’s, prospecting, ideation, pitching business and optimizing campaigns with the help of the sales support team.
- Grow revenue and renewals with an active pipeline.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive National entertainment strategy for the company.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in the entertainment industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with key players in the entertainment industry.
- Manage a team of professionals responsible for the creation and distribution of entertainment content.
- Oversee the development of new entertainment products and services.
- Ensure that all entertainment products and services meet the highest standards of quality.
- Manage the budget for the entertainment category and ensure that all spending is within budgetary constraints.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that entertainment products and services are integrated into the company's overall strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry, with at least 5 years in a management position.
- Deep experience, knowledge, and strong understanding of the entertainment industry, including trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience managing budgets and financial forecasting.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing entertainment strategies.
- Creative and consultative seller who continuously finds new opportunities to sell through
BDG is one of today’s leading global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture through its authentic and trusted storytelling. Audiences turn to our brands – Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the interests engaging the next generation. Founded in 2013, the Company reaches over 223 million readers and social fans and serves hundreds of the world's largest advertisers. BDG has global offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, and Paris.
See more open positions at Bustle Digital Group
Something looks off?