Member Success Senior Associate
Chief is on a mission to change the face of leadership. Launched in 2019, Chief provides senior executive women with a vetted community of peers, a trusted support system, and business critical insights to strengthen their leadership and magnify their influence. We have been named one of Fast Company's “Most Innovative Companies” — and you can read more about us in Inc. and Forbes.
Chief is a fast-growing, Series B stage start-up backed by CapitalG, General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures and other top-tier investors who believe in our vision to drive more women to the top and keep them there. We have members across the United States and the United Kingdom, with flagship locations in NYC, LA, Chicago, San Francisco and London.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are in our DNA, guiding everything we do and how we work. Knowing that our people are the most important driver of our success, we focus on building teams where the power of diverse voices, identities, perspectives, and experiences is celebrated.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.
About the Role:
The Member Success Team supports Chief members throughout their membership journey. As a Senior Member Success Associate, you are responsible for ensuring members are receiving timely support for their inquiries, while also managing additional responsibilities within the Member Success team that aim to improve the external Member Experience and internal workflows.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with members via email and SMS to resolve transactional renewal questions or inquiries
- Respond to member inquiries in a timely manner
- Distribute email inbox case volume to appropriate queues; distribute queue case volume to appropriate team members
- Manage hygiene of manual retention data for thoroughness and accuracy
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Chief’s services, products, and network
- Be a team player with a passion for the Company’s mission — to change the face of leadership
What You’ve Done and Enjoy Doing:
- Self-starter with experience working in a Customer Experience team or similar customer-focused role, and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Take ownership of internal team questions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive internal process improvements and external Customer Experience enhancements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present, influence and forge relationships at all levels, including senior executives
- Creative problem solver who is confident leading complex conversations
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Lifestyle and Learning Stipends available
While we’re committed to remaining compliant and adhering to mandates, for us, pay transparency is more than a consideration of what’s lawful and unlawful but rather, an opportunity to disclose what’s required, and what we think is a fair and equitable compensation framework.
At Chief, we want to hire, develop, and retain the best talent, making Chief a top destination to accelerate your career. Our compensation framework is a key part of our vision, and we continually revisit and invest in our philosophy and framework to ensure we remain competitive and relevant, on a quest to achieve our vision.
The pay transparency mandates, as well as our own policies and practices, are a means of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment that builds trust, on our mission to change the face of leadership.
The base salary for this role is: $68,000.
Chief participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.