Clobotics is looking for 1 or 2 strong sales and business development candidates for a market leading technology company within wind turbine blade maintenance.
Application deadline: 31st October, 2023
Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Manager”
In this role, you will:
- Be working in an international environment with a focus on sales of inspections, repairs, and maintenance of wind turbine blades in the EMEA region.
- Handle requests from clients such as wind park operators and wind turbine manufacturers.
- Promote the most advanced technology in our area – our team develops autonomous drones, inspection robots, repair robots and AI (Artificial Intelligence) software and web portals.
- Build and ensure successful client relationships from our base in Esbjerg, Denmark.
- Travel to client meetings and exhibitions across the entire region.
- A global working environment in a leading company within automation and digitization of blade maintenance. You will have great colleagues with room for personal development in a relaxed atmosphere with a winning mentality.
- A role with room for personal development and the possibility of developing both technical and commercial skills in the wind industry.
- Compensation according to market standard and qualification in a permanent position based in Esbjerg Denmark.
Clobotics is the global market leader in onshore and offshore wind turbine blade maintenance. We deliver a full-scope service offering to wind turbine operators and manufacturers with groundbreaking technology. Our technology bundle is developed in-house and includes robotics, autonomous drones, cloud processing, web portals, apps and material technology. Clobotics Wind Services EMEA is located at the heart of the wind industry in Esbjerg, Denmark, with sister companies in Seattle US, Shanghai China and Singapore. In the Danish team, we manage all operations within EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and have unique development projects designed for the European market.