Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together. Our cloud-based platform transforms business by putting data to work for everyone in an organization, empowering all employees to be multipliers of business impact.
The Manager - QA position will be responsible for providing technical, quality, and customer-centric leadership to the software development process. From whiteboard to keyboard, this position will play a key role in building quality software through team collaboration, technical leadership, thought leadership, and mentoring, all while working in a fun, collaborative, fast-paced, dynamic, outside-the-box workplace.
- Advocate for quality, automation, security, long-term efficiency, and an outstanding customer experience.
- Mentor and guide QA Engineers as they plan, build, execute, and maintain automated and manual tests.
- Lead and manage a high-performing team of QA Engineers, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Evaluate and collaborate on software designs
- Coordinate and collaborate with Development, Product Management, and Support
- Use data and Domo to continuously improve processes and outcomes
- Review feature and automated test code
- Think critically and solve problems
- Run team meetings and present trainings
- Present demos and business reviews to senior management
- Contribute to automated tests and tools
- 5+ years of Manual Test & Automation Engineering experience in an enterprise software environment
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with common cloud technologies and frameworks
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong familiarity with standard concepts and technologies used in web-based applications and testing web-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive production schedules and deadlines.
- Experience implementing new technologies/methods
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile product development environment.
- Experience working in a multi-team, multi project environment
- Experience working with data in relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration testing, tools, and frameworks
- Experience with the following testing tools: Selenium, JUnit, JMeter, Jenkins, Jira, TestRail
- Experience leading on-site, remote, and hybrid teams
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?