Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together. Our cloud-based platform transforms business by putting data to work for everyone connected to an organization, empowering all stakeholders to be multipliers of business impact.
We are looking for a versatile Content Writer to create high-quality content that elevates our brand, supports our goals, and makes a positive impact across different channels and formats. This person loves creative storytelling and excels at a variety of content types—web, SEO, print, ads, social media, video, blogs, events, and more. This individual shines at crafting compelling, actionable headlines and translating complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand content.
The ideal candidate is a skilled content marketer with B2B tech experience. This person knows how to tell an engaging story that inspires action and moves audiences along their journeys—and can translate that story across different formats and channels with a consistent brand voice and messaging. This position reports to our Director of Content Strategy on the brand team (within the marketing department).
- Write consistent, compelling, high-quality content across many channels and formats that aligns with our brand standards;
- Transform complex concepts into accessible, easy-to-consume content;
- Craft concise, high-impact headlines, teasers, and other short-form content;
- Develop and translate stories across content types and channels to improve and accelerate the customer lifecycle;
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand the requirements for each channel and how they differ—and adjust content accordingly;
- Help create repeatable frameworks/templates for different content types to ensure consistency;
- Approach content strategically by focusing on big-picture goals while executing the details of our editorial calendar and style guide with precision;
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional partners to understand assignments and collaborate on ideas, and then create, measure, and optimize content;
- Proactively suggest and explore new storytelling methods;
- Stay current with industry trends (e.g., AI-generated content tools and how to leverage them) and pitch new content ideas;
- Manage review cycles to meet deadlines—and be flexible to shift plans if needed;
- Drive process rigor and efficiency to help scale content operations;
- Interview internal and external subject matter experts and thought leaders;
- Edit content from other writers and provide constructive feedback.
- Degree in writing, communication, marketing, or journalism (or related experience);
- 5+ years of experience writing engaging B2B content in many formats, from short-form (headlines, ad copy, webinar abstracts, video scripts) to long-form (blogs, SEO content, etc.);
- Understand best practices for SEO, UX/UI, and writing for web;
- Experience editing content, presenting concepts, and incorporating feedback from stakeholders;
- Understand customer needs and how to apply them in content throughout their journey;
- Experience researching complex subjects and translating findings into easy-to-consume copy;
- Expert-level understanding of grammar and writing best practices;
- Solid interview skills, with experience collaborating with subject matter experts;
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines, with experience using work management tools like Asana.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $70,000 - $80,000. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, paid holidays and PTO. For further information on benefits please visit this link: https://www.domo.com/company/careers/culture
Something looks off?