Program Manager Intern
Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together. Our cloud-based platform transforms business by putting data to work for everyone in an organization, empowering all employees to be multipliers of business impact.
Domo is looking for a Program Manager Intern to work with the Operational Enablement team in administering, organizing, and implementing best practices and process for our Product organization. Although not required, it would be nice for candidates to have experience with Domo, and familiarity with program and project management. We’ll provide training and support to develop skills in the following key areas: coordinating projects and their interdependencies, working within a SaaS Product Development organization, managing stakeholder communication, and managing project/program documentation.
- Create and administer processes for achieving and maintaining best practices in managing customer reported issues, ticket lifecycle management , and other process related initiatives;
- Create a documentation and processes for our operational enablement;
- Create reports and metrics to help us gain further insight into the effectiveness or our product initiatives;
- Work with our design team to create templates that will meet and maintain not only our design standards, but also accessibility standards.
- Experience managing software applications;
- Very strong organizational skills;
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience organizing and completing projects while meeting deadlines;
- Must be able to come into office as needed.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?