Senior Technical Support Consultant - APAC
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a member of our Technical Support Team, you play a key role in the daily success of our customers. You will be focused on developing strategic relationships, assisting clients with their digital transformation, and increasing brand loyalty and reference ability. You will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced, and dynamic team. Domo thrives on providing a world-class customer experience. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- Provide exceptional service by connecting, solving, and building relationships with our customers for each interaction;
- Thinking outside the box to effectively solve customer concerns and issues;
- Continually learn and improve your knowledge of Domo’s platform to help provide an exceptional interaction;
- Provide timely (SLAs), constant, and ongoing communication with customers regarding their support cases until those cases are solved.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (computer science, mathematics, statistics, etc.) or 3-5 years related experience and/or training;
- Exceptional ability to build trust and communicate with customers in order to fully meet their needs;
- Advocate for our strategic customers with internal teams and during account planning;
- Strong SQL experience, Strong Technical Troubleshooting experience;
- Basic understanding in Authentication (SSO,SAML, LDAP)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in technical support or software application support;
- Experience with one or more of the following is highly preferred: programming languages, relational databases, HTML / Java Script / content development;
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette;
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change;
- Availability to travel up to 20% to customer locations (safety and business need permitting).
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?