Technical Support Advisor (Level 1)
Domo is a leading cloud-based software company that revolutionizes the way businesses manage and leverage their data. Our platform empowers organizations to make faster, data-driven decisions by providing real-time insights and actionable analytics.
Domo’s Technical Support Team is at the heart and primary contact for our customer’s inquiries regarding the use and support of Domo’s platform. Team members within the Support Team are valued and respected as they are equipped with the knowledge to assist not only our global customer base but other internal team members.
The Technical Support team is staffed 24/7, which allows our global customers to contact us at their convenience. Support Team members build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and concerns. This team takes the lead in providing a world-class experience for every person who contacts Domo through our Support Team.
- Provide exceptional service by connecting, solving, and building relationships with our customers for each interaction;
- Thinking outside the box to effectively solve customer concerns and issues;
- Continually learn and improve your knowledge of Domo’s platform to help provide an exceptional interaction;
- Provide timely, constant, and ongoing communication with customers regarding their support cases until those cases are solved.
What can you bring?
- Bachelor of Science degree or 3-5 years equivalent experience in a technical field;
- 1-3 years of experience in technical support or software application support;
- Strong SQL experience. MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Vertica a bonus;
- Exceptional ability to build trust and communicate with customers in order to fully meet their needs;
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette;
- Responsive and attentive to internal communication channels;
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Domo certification familiarity with Domo is a plus.
- Background or certification in Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies is a plus.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (US, EMEA, and APAC) in accordance with business needs
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
India Benefits and Perks
- Medical cash allowance provided
- Maternity and Paternity Leave policy
- Baby bucks ₹ 25,000 (INR) to spend on anything for every newborn or child adopted
- “Haute Mama” ₹ 50,000 (INR) Maternity Wardrobe Benefit
- 18 days paid time off + 10 holidays + 12 medical leaves
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Wellness Benefit
- One-time Technology Benefit towards the purchase of a tablet or smartwatch
- Corporate National Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together.