Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together. Our cloud-based platform transforms business by putting data to work for everyone in an organization, empowering all employees to be multipliers of business impact.
As an Facilities Tech you will provide general and administrative support to the Facilities function at Domo’s corporate headquarters. As the face of Facilities, it is imperative that you have a world-class customer service attitude, and that you are able to spot issues and concerns with the facilities before others do.
Basic handyman work will be a part of your weekly routine: reconfiguration of workspace; repair of office equipment; etc. Additionally, you will coordinate with external vendors to address various building issues (e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, furniture, etc.) when appropriate. As a lean department, everyone in the Facilities group also maintains the cleanliness of the building each and every day. This includes cleaning high-traffic areas such as the break room and restrooms.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly facility inspections and address issues quickly and to the Domo standard;
- Ensure par-levels of supplies in the break rooms;
- Maintain cleanliness of break room, common areas and restrooms;
- Assist staff with moves of furniture and equipment, etc.;
- Assist with building projects;
- Complete necessary repairs and workspace reconfigurations;
- Coordinate work with outside vendors as necessary;
- Maintain orderly, inventoried, storage areas.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Problem solver/Critical thinker;
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge;
- Ability to perform tasks with tools, ladders, and follow safety guidelines;
- Detail oriented;
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Great listening and communication skills;
- Experience with a trade (e.g., HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.);
- Technical Savvy.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.