We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a Revenue Intern at Domo, you will be supporting the Revenue Team with multiple functions, including reviewing sales contracts, preparing account reconciliations, and assisting in the month-end and quarter-end closes. Your responsibilities will also involve analyzing revenue to determine the accuracy of income accounts, preparing journal entries, and other projects as needed. As a Revenue Accounting Intern, you will gain a basic understanding of ASC 606 Revenue Recognition standards along with Domo’s financial processes, procedures, and systems. Domo offers an exciting and evolving environment and a unique opportunity to be part of a public company within the SaaS industry.
- Review sales contracts for modifications and accuracy within NetSuite;
- Prepare account reconciliations;
- Assist in month-end and quarter-end closes.
- Student or recent graduate majoring in accounting;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
- Analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon various responsibilities;
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and have a strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in an Accounting internship a plus.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.