Senior Manager, Digital Campaign Management
Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together. Our cloud-based platform transforms business by putting data to work for everyone in an organization, empowering all employees to be multipliers of business impact.
As part of Domo’s Global Demand Center (GDC), the Senior Manager, Digital Campaign Management will be responsible for overseeing the campaign management of digital campaigns and programs across the full journey, optimizing processes that support the generation of new demand, and delivering seamless integrated digital marketing campaigns that drive towards revenue goals. This role will report to the Vice President, Global Demand, and work in close partnership with the sales team and within marketing to jointly design and execute integrated marketing programs to achieve digital marketing and demand generation goals.
- Oversee digital campaigns and programs from inception to completion, keeping them moving forward with weekly status updates, and facilitating collaboration and stakeholder reviews throughout the process;
- Define and prioritize requirements for digital initiatives, collaborating across stakeholder groups to outline campaigns, supporting message development, and partnering with Content team to curate key assets that align to each specific campaign or program;
- Serve as campaign manager for all digital marketing efforts, and partnering cross-functionally with specific channel owners to ensure seamless collaboration across the development of campaign specific content and creative briefs, audience segmentation, creative ad copy review, etc.;
- Continually improve internal operations and processes to deliver seamless integrated digital marketing campaigns;
- Work in close partnership within marketing to jointly design and execute integrated marketing campaigns;
- Constantly identify growth opportunities and improve internal and external processes to drive business performance and marketing efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in program management digital marketing campaigns and B2B demand generation programs—experience in the B2B SaaS preferred;
- Understanding of core digital channels (paid search, paid social, email nurture, direct mail, etc.) from strategy all the way through to execution and outcomes;
- Metrics and results driven. Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills – passion for optimizing campaigns using data and insights;
- Comfort with the standard Demand Generation stack of technology; Salesforce, marketing automation tools, website, email and analytics;
- Strong experience with Salesforce campaign management and reporting;
- Prior experience with marketing and sales enablement and automation technologies, including DemandBase, Eloqua, Salesloft, etc.;
- Track record of achieving team goals through cross-functional collaboration;
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.