Senior Software Engineer
Domosapiens embody an inclusive culture where we strive to go beyond, embrace data and win together. Our cloud-based platform transforms business by putting data to work for everyone in an organization, empowering all employees to be multipliers of business impact.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. This position will be part of the Phoenix Visualization and Domo Bricks team, developing a rich data visualization environment for Domo customers. You will work hands-on to translate design concepts into working software. You will be a key contributor in a fast paced, high energy team environment.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for high quality design and development practices. This includes participation in key project phases: ideation, architecture design, implementation, and automated testing;
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to create and iterate on intuitive user experiences and visualizations.
- Research and define patterns, toolkits and services that support well-designed data visualizations that can be used by Domo customers.
- Mentoring other developers through code review, pairing, and establishing best practices applicable to build maintainable and testable systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field. Will consider 5+ years of relevant professional experience in lieu of degree;
- At least 5 years of industry experience as a frontend or full stack developer in a cross-functional team delivering software and web applications;
- Knowledge of and experience with testing patterns;
- Proven experience in developing usable, maintainable, and performant UIs;
- Has a track record of working effectively with project managers to deliver high quality and effective software solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on expertise with React, Redux based web applications;
- Hands-on expertise using TypeScript;
- Experience with Java is a plus.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.