Technical Support Advisor I
Domo is a native cloud-native data experiences innovator that puts data to work for everyone. Underpinned by AI, data science, and a secure data foundation, our platform makes data actionable with user-friendly dashboards and apps. With Domo, companies get intuitive, agile data experiences that power exponential business impact.
Our Technical Support team is looking for problem solvers with executive presence and polish—highly versatile, reliable, self-starting individuals with deep technical troubleshooting skills and experience. You will help Domo clients facilitate their digital transformation and strategic initiatives and increase brand loyalty and referenceability through world-class technical support. When our customers succeed, we succeed.
The Technical Support team is staffed 24/7, which allows our global customers to contact us at their convenience. Support Team members build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and concerns. This team takes the lead in providing a world-class experience for every person who contacts Domo through our Support Team.
- Provide exceptional service by connecting, solving, and building relationships with our customers. Interactions may include case work such as telephone, email, Zoom, in person, or other internal tools, as needed and determined by the business
- Thinking outside the box, our advisors are offered a high degree of latitude to find and develop solutions. Successful candidates will demonstrate independent thinking that consistently leads to robust and scalable solutions for our customers;
- Perpetually expand your knowledge of Domo’s platform, Business Intelligence, data, and analytics. On-the-job training, time for side projects, and Domo certification;
- Provide timely (SLAs), constant, and ongoing communication with your peers and customers regarding their support cases until those cases are solved.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (computer science, mathematics, statistics, analytics, etc.) or 3-5 years related experience in a relevant field. Show us that you know how to learn, find answers, and develop solutions on your own.
- At least 2 years of experience in a support role ideally in a customer facing environment.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers to fully meet their needs. You will be working with experts in their field; quickly establishing rapport and trust with them is critical.
- Strong SQL experience is a must. From memory, can you explain the basic purpose and SQL syntax behind joins, unions, selects, grouping, aggregation, indexes, subqueries, etc.
- Software application support experience. Preference given for SaaS, analytics, data, and Business Intelligence fields. Tell us about your experience working methodically through queues, following through on commitments, SOP’s, company policies, professional communication etiquette through verbal and written correspondence.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapid change. This is a fast-paced industry and there will always be something new to learn.
- APIs - REST/SOAP, endpoints, uses, authentication, methods, Postman;
- Relational databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Redshift, Oracle, ODBC, OLE DB, JDBC
- Statistical computing - R, Jupyter
- JSON/XML – Reading, parsing, XPath, etc.
- SSO/IDP – OpenID Connect, SAML, Okta, Azure AD, Ping Identity
- Snowflake Data Cloud / ETL.
LOCATION: Pune, Maharashtra, India
INDIA BENEFITS & PERKS
- Medical cash allowance provided
- Maternity and Paternity Leave policy
- Baby bucks: cash allowance to spend on anything for every newborn or child adopted
- Haute Mama: cash allowance to spend on Maternity Wardrobe (only for women employees)
- 18 days paid time off + 10 holidays + 12 medical leaves
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Health and Wellness Benefit
- One-time Technology Benefit towards the purchase of a tablet or smartwatch
- Corporate National Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.