Domo is a native cloud data experiences innovator that puts data to work for everyone. Underpinned by AI, data science, and a secure data foundation, our platform makes data actionable with user-friendly dashboards and apps. With Domo companies get intuitive, agile data experiences that power exponential business impact.
As the Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for all functions and requirements to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with Accounting Standards Codification 606 (ASC 606). Your responsibilities will also include reviewing customer contracts to identify and accounting impacts, new product skus to ensure all revenue implications are identified and accounted for correctly, improving and streamlining systems relating to revenue recognition in order to become more efficient, and analyzing revenue from several different perspectives to determine accuracy of recognized revenue, trends, and concerns. Additionally, this role will oversee deferred revenue and perform all necessary reconciliations and reporting on deferred revenue. Domo offers an exciting and evolving environment and a unique opportunity to be part of a public company within the SaaS industry.
- Managing a team to ensure with proper revenue recognition of all revenue channels;
- Implementing new consumption procedures/systems and revenue recognition;
- Performing revenue related analysis such as SSP analysis and others;
- Review and understand customer contracts;
- Leading a team in preparing and analyzing revenue projections, revenue trends, etc.;
- Continually implementing new procedures to automate revenue recognition;
- Reviewing changes in revenue and deferred revenue;
- Help oversee and guide the orders team to ensure contracts are properly entered into accounting system;
- Perform varying types of ad hoc analysis;
- Coordinate and assist with audit requests.
- Certified Public Accountant license;
- Master’s degree in accounting;
- 3-5 yrs of public accounting experience;
- 1-2 yrs of industry experience (preferred);
- Familiar/experienced with ASC 606;
- Consumption revenue experience (preferred);
- Experience in SaaS industry (preferred);
- Analytical, organizational, communications, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon the various responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role.
LOCATION: American Fork, UT
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.