Senior Software Engineer - AI/ML
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
Our software engineering team is looking for an experienced AI/ML engineer to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy team. Our engineers are serious about the success of the company and are given the tools and environment they need to succeed. If you are an experienced engineer with a passion for technology and solving complex business problems using AI/ML and believe planning, hard work, teamwork, and quality is what it takes to succeed, then this is the job for you.
- Work with customers, technical architects, and data scientists to define the architecture and requirements for micro-services that power an end-to-end ML pipeline, including model training, hosting and monitoring;
- Lead the design and development of AI/ML products to fulfill customer needs;
- Develop strategies with other engineering teams to optimize and scale business application delivery;
- Develop methods and tools to monitor the performance and reliability of customer business applications.
- 5+ years of software development experience in Python and/or Java;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science or a related field;
- Knowledge of and experience deploying models and monitoring model performance;
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies;
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with tools and methodologies used to create end-to-end AI-powered applications, including embedding models, vector databases, LLMs, prompt engineering, fine-tuning, etc.;
- Experience working with Jupyter, AWS Sagemaker or similar tools;
- Understanding of metrics for evaluating model performance;
- Experience using various database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, etc.;
- Experience with RESTful API patterns and practices.
LOCATION: American Fork, UT
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.