Part-time - Field Marketing Specialist
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
We are searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our growing Segment Strategy and Field Marketing team. This Marketing Specialist will be developing their understanding of revenue marketing tactics. This individual will be supporting the entire Field Marketing team in a cross-functional capacity to research, plan, execute and measure initiatives within Domo’s Marketing team. This person will also assist in the execution of the team’s GTM plan. The Field Marketing Specialist will create experiences with programs that support the company strategy, drive profitable revenue growth, enhance customer relationships, and inspire employees and customers.
- Support logistical planning and coordination of North America Field Marketing programs across the team.
- Manage third party vendor requests such as scheduling, target list pulls, event briefs, speaker coordination.
- Attend and assist at field marketing events- such as Domo’s user conference tour
- Coordinate event deliverables across teams (Global Demand Center, Sales, MOPs, etc.)
- Participate in program calls, record, and communicate high-level executive summaries and action items.
- Manage next steps on behalf of the field leads/ list uploads, etc
- Learn and perform Marketing Operations processes. (including Domo dashboards, campaign code creation, list uploads, intake forms)
- Create process documents where needed.
- Recently graduated with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulously organized;
- Project management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Domo and SFDC experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Critical and creative thinker who is always seeking better methods;
- Positive, energetic, “get it done” attitude;
- Experience with Microsoft Suite;
- Ability to learn multiple B2B industry tools which are essential for the role:
- CRM: Salesforce
- Google Drive: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Registration and Event Management Platforms: Asana and Zoom Webinar
- Autonomous and self-starting, thrives in a virtual work environment;
- Flexible attitude, and experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to read, examine, and organize documents in English.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.