Senior Technical Advisor
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
As a member of the Senior Technical Support Team, you play a key role in the daily success of our customers. You will be focused on developing strategic relationships, assisting clients with their digital transformation, and increasing brand loyalty and referenceability. You will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced, and dynamic team. Domo thrives on providing a world-class customer experience. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- Provide exceptional service by connecting, solving, and building relationships with our customers for each interaction;
- Thinking outside the box to effectively solve customer concerns and issues;
- Continually learn and improve your knowledge of Domo’s platform to help provide an exceptional interaction;
- Provide timely (SLAs), constant, and ongoing communication with customers regarding their support cases until those cases are solved.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (computer science, mathematics, statistics, etc.) or 3-5 years related experience and/or training;
- Exceptional ability to build trust and communicate with customers in order to fully meet their needs;
- Advocate for our strategic customers with internal teams and during account planning;
- Strong SQL experience;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in technical support or software application support;
- Experience with one or more of the following is highly preferred: programming languages, relational databases, HTML / Java Script / content development;
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette;
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change;
- Availability to travel up to 20% to customer locations (safety and business need permitting).
LOCATION: American Fork, UT
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.