Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
At Domo, we are responsible for implementation of professional services post-sale. Engagement Managers have the responsibility of leading out the implementation of various projects to a customer. This entails documenting communications to internal and external groups, ensuring top quality customer experience, serving as the interface between clients and internal Domo teams (Sales, CS, Product, Engineering, Support, etc.). An engagement manager oversees implementation success and strives for continuity of delivery and communication to ensure customer satisfaction. Domo needs Engagement Managers who have experience managing SaaS-based partner relationships. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional relationship management, superior communication skills, strategic vision, elevated business practices, insight, thought leadership, and good judgment.
- Owns end to end implementation processes and resources while managing relationships with Domo customers;
- Helps to identify success criteria, defines MVP for delivery by the Domo team;
- Sets and manages customer expectation;
- Works with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications;
- Oversees delivery of multiple workstreams involving internal and partner resources;
- Ensures project communication is timely, complete, and accurate to internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for growing the account by identifying strategic opportunities during the implementation process;
- Owns risk and communicates potential impacts;
- Creates project and program plans by using data and automation to manage a portfolio of projects in strategic and efficient ways;
- Advises and assists customers to adopt best practices during implementation and provides enablement;
- Develops process and standardization around delivery to drive consistent, predictable, and repeatable success across internal and external delivery teams;
- Collaborates across teams to curate best practices and to internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management, showcasing a strong skillset and extensive experience;
- Has experience in relationship management experience in a software product or similar industry;
- Previous consulting/strategic advising experience;
- Experience managing cost, schedule and performance for all aspects of requirements definition and management activities for simple to moderately complex implementation projects;
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications, and communicating technical requirements;
- Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant field;
- Demonstrated excellence at handling complex escalation topics to both executive and technical personnel;
- Understanding of and technical aptitude with the ability to lead a dialogue around SaaS products.
LOCATION: American Fork, UT
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.