Senior Business Consultant
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
Working as a member of Domo’s Client Services team, the Senior Business Consultant will be focused on leading strategic discussions with our clients by quickly ramping and identifying the core problems our clients face and how the Domo platform can transform the way they do business. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in management consulting or transformation consulting type work as well as hands-on experience with a business intelligence tool. This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at Domo. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, good judgment.
- Defining a strategic, growth roadmap for Domo Solutions;
- Works with customers, end-users, and application designers to define dashboard and data experiences structured to help accelerate speed to insight on key business questions;
- Design meaningful data experiences leveraging best practices;
- Best practices and skills to drive greater self-sufficiency and adoption of the platform.
- 5+ years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI Developer role;
- Expert at user experience best practices;
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake);
- Goal oriented with strong attention to detail;
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes;
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience;
- Excellent problem solving skills and creativity;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to varied requirements;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
LOCATION: American Fork, UT or Remote
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.