Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) - BI Application
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with a secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drives a culture of data curiosity.
We are looking for Senior Front-end Developers. This position will be part of the BI application team. You will be implementing solutions to help people visualize and analyze their data. You will work hands-on to translate design concepts into working software. You will be a key contributor in a fast-paced, high-energy team environment.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for high quality design and development practices. This includes participation in key project phases: ideation, architecture design, implementation, and automated testing;
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to create and iterate on intuitive user experiences and visualizations.
- Research and define patterns, toolkits and services that support well-designed data visualizations that can be used by Domo customers.
- Mentoring other developers through code review, pairing, and establishing best practices applicable to build maintainable and testable systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field. Will consider 5+ years of relevant professional experience in lieu of degree;
- At least 3 years of industry experience as a frontend or full stack developer in a cross-functional team delivering software and web applications;
- Knowledge of and experience with testing patterns;
- Proven experience in developing usable, maintainable, and performant UIs;
- Has a track record of working effectively with project managers to deliver high quality and effective software solutions.
- Hands-on expertise with React, Redux based web applications;
- Hands-on expertise using TypeScript;
- Experience with Java is a plus.
LOCATION: Pune, India.
INDIA BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Medical cash allowance provided
- Maternity and paternity leave policies
- Baby bucks: a cash allowance to spend on anything for every newborn or child adopted
- “Haute Mama”: cash allowance for maternity wardrobe benefit (only for women employees)
- Annual leave of 18 days + 10 holidays + 12 sick leaves
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Health and Wellness Benefit
- One-time Technology Benefit: cash allowance towards the purchase of a tablet or smartwatch
- Corporate National Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Marriage leaves up to 3 days
- Bereavement leaves up to 5 days
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.