Manager, Accounts Receivable
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
As Domo’s AR manager you will lead our global accounts receivable team in the billing and customer collection processes. Your responsibilities will include meeting (both in person and via Zoom) with the AR team regularly to address questions and issues that arise in these areas. You will be responsible for ensuring invoices are sent to customers on a timely basis and that the process for invoicing customers and collecting customer payments follows industry standards. In addition you will be responsible for other ad hoc tasks including customer analysis, contract reviews, and payment processing.
- Manage Domo’s global accounts receivable team, currently located in the US, India, and Japan
- Oversee the invoicing process and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of invoices being sent to customers
- Oversee the collections process to help reduce Domo’s DSO and improve the timeliness of customer payments
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers to create a positive experience for the customer and address any issues that arise
- Work with sales, legal, and other departments to address billing and collection issues
- Respond to customer and internal inquiries in a timely manner and with a helpful and productive response.
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper set-up in our accounting system.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field (preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in AR
- 3+ years of experience managing an AR team
- Experience with NetSuite, Tesorio, and Salesforce (preferred)
- Ability to come into the office each day (this is not a remote position)
- Because most of our AR team members are located in India, the candidate will need to be able to travel periodically to India to meet in-person with the team
- Experience managing an AR team at a B2B tech company (preferably SaaS)
- Analytical, organizational, communications, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon the various responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and other MS office programs.
- Professional demeanor and ability to manage and train a growing team based primarily out of India and Japan
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and have a strong work ethic.
LOCATION: American Fork, UT
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.