Technical Program Manager
Domo puts data to work to help everyone multiply their impact. Domo gives every kind of user real-time insights they can act on, with secure, easy-to-use, AI-powered data experience that drive a culture of data curiosity.
The Technical Program Manager position is part of the Engineering Professional Services team. In this position you will be responsible for managing the development of custom engineered solutions for our largest customers. You will be part of a team that ensures customer satisfaction by employing best practices. You will understand our clients’ business requirements, guide their design and definition for their engagement, and ensure the deliverables meet their requirements.
- Manage several concurrent customers with programs of varying sizes and complexity
- Responsible for guiding the execution of custom engineering engagements
- Lead the program from inception through completion, ensuring all program milestones are met and that the program is delivered on schedule and on budget with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Gather business requirements, define scope, and coordinate with other internal resources to facilitate the custom engineering engagement deliverables
- Display strong performance and exceptional skills that will lead to the Program Manager becoming clients’ trusted advisor
- Guide creation and execution of test plans by internal QA and Development resources
- Hold program meetings to update the business owners on the status of the program, including senior management presentations
- Identify opportunities for expansion and coordinate with the sales team to scope the specific requirements
- Responsible for program budget management and scoping new requirements per change control process
- Ensure clients take advantage of best practices.
- 3+ years program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business or related field
- Proven ability to effectively scope and document requirements
- Strong working knowledge of implementation methodologies, operations, and internet technologies including On Demand Services
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way serves its customers
- Experience using Program Management Tools including MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage within the scope of a given program
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to balance working remotely and onsite
- Ability to measure implementation success by pre-defined customer criteria
- Ability to coordinate cross-functionally
- Ability to travel to customer engagements on an as needed basis
- Must be able to multi-task work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to measure implementation effectiveness, assess results against client business objectives/ROI.
- 5+ years program management experience
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Ability to scope integration and customization requirements
- Understanding of programming languages and technical concepts
- Business development skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- PMP certification
LOCATION: American Fork, UT
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.