IT Engineer (Remote)
As a leader in the Information Technology team you will be on the front line to make sure Drata can be successful in meeting its goals. You will keep Drata on the cutting edge of technology so our teams can operate efficiently. You will be encouraged to blog, speak, and join events to talk about the work you are doing and how other companies can follow our lead. Beyond standard IT work we will ask that you focus on automation as much as possible to make our employee experience the best we absolutely can. You will also be using Drata’s security and compliance automation platform to ensure we are meeting our security/compliance controls for IT systems.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure employees have the best technology solutions for their work and ensure those solutions are managed appropriately
- Automate our access management so when someone joins or changes their role they get access to all their needed assets
- New Platform, who dis? We need you to ensure our IAM is solid so people only have access to what they need to
- You will help manage our SaaS tools and tasked with making improvements such as automating processes to cut down on repetitive tasks, integrating different SaaS products together
- At Drata we love talking with each other so please make sure we can collaborate effectively with each other and our customers
- Team up with our Security Team to push the envelope on our IT security posture
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; integration templates
- You will help manage the lifecycle of our fleet of macOS endpoints
- You like reading about the latest technology and trying it out? Come get paid for it!
What you’ll bring:
- You will have 3-5 years in an IT Engineer or similar role
- Like Apple products? So do we! We are a heavy Mac shop. We need you to have deep technical knowledge of MacOS
- Thou shall not pass! Be our gatekeeper around IAM and have experience with SSO/SAML solutions like Okta and Ping
- Do you want to be an Admiral (we can provide a hat) and manage our fleet of machines? We need you to have experience with MDM software like JAMF, Kandji and Fleetsmith.
- RFC shouldn't be just a three letter acronym to you. We need someone who understands technology basics like networking, dns, firewalls, etc.
- We live in the cloud so we need you to have AWS or GCP experience
- Watson is that you? We need you to be able to do in-depth troubleshooting to problem solve
- We are people who are curious and love to learn new things, we want you to have that desire as well
- Be Awesome! You are going to need to work well with your peers because they are often coming to you with problems while frustrated, be kind and clearly communicate to them to make things all better
- You have the ability to create scripts to tie different APIs together, or deep knowledge of automation tools such as Zapier, Okta Workflows, or Tines
- You have experience in managing and supporting Infrastructure as Code (such as Terraform)
Do you have a special set of skills?
- Want to code? We want you here to give our engineering team a run for their money (Python)
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $110,400 - $136,500
Tier 2: $99,360 - $122,850
Tier 3: $88,320 - $109,200
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
Something looks off?