Senior Manager, Enterprise CS (Remote)
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Manager of Enterprise Customer Success to lead our Strategic Customer Success team at Drata. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of customer relationship management, a proven track record of managing and growing large enterprise accounts, and the ability to develop and execute strategies that drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
What you’ll do:
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and manage a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback. Foster a collaborative and customer-focused culture within the team.
- Highly disciplined to ensure CS team is on point with CRM hygiene, customer cadence and providing high value-add activities with direct correlation to financial performance
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at enterprise-level customers.
- Understand the unique needs of each customer, ensuring their business objectives are met through our solutions.
- Identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell based on customer needs and usage patterns.
- Strategy and Planning:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams’ stakeholders (Sales, Product, Support) to develop and execute customer success strategies that align with the company's goals specifically in achieving customer satisfaction, retention and expansion.
- Continue to revamp and develop customer journeys relevant to Drata’s enterprise customer segment including a comprehensive customer success plan, high impact activities such as roadmap/business value realization, and metrics to measure outcomes.
- Customer Advocacy:
- Serve as the CS management’s primary point of escalation for customer issues and concerns, ensuring swift resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Advocate for customer needs internally to drive overall product improvements and enhancements.
- Retention and Expansion:
- Develop and implement strategies to proactively identify and address churn risks, ensuring high customer retention and expansion rates.
- Work with the CS team and customers’ champions to identify overall opportunities for expansion and facilitate the growth of the customer's usage of our products.
- Performance Metrics:
- Define and monitor key performance metrics for the enterprise customer success team, including customer satisfaction, net promoter score, retention rates, and expansion revenue.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Utilize data and analytics on team and customer performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions regarding process improvements, tools, and service model
What you’ll bring:
- Experienced in scaling CS team into 2X in a hyper growth environment
- Proven track record of managing and growing large enterprise accounts, driving customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute customer success strategies that align with company goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making and identify trends.
- Proficiency in using customer success software and CRM tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or advanced degrees and relevant certifications are a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a related role within the SaaS industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership or management capacity.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $157,250 - $194,250
Tier 2: $141,525 - $174,825
Tier 3: $125,800 - $155,400
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.