Director, HRBP (Remote)
The People Operations team is looking for a Director of Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP) to join our team! You will serve as a trusted advisor through providing guidance and feedback to our amazing employees and teams to drive efficiencies and best practices in a highly dynamic and fast-paced global organization. You will lead an incredible team of HRBP’s and serve as a member of Drata’s HR Leadership Team. You will execute people's strategies to retain talent, coaching employees and leaders on HR policies, programs, and working to ensure the Drata’s mission, values, and rules are the anchor of our culture.
What you’ll do:
- Provide thought leadership, insights, and solutions to the leadership team on people-related matters, workforce planning, and organizational development
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to define and establish a long-term talent strategy that may include topics such as: identifying critical roles, determining talent gaps, contributing to internal mobility efforts, and developing long term plans to bridge talent gaps
- Lead and mentor a team of HRBPs, providing guidance, feedback, and support to enhance their effectiveness and professional growth while fostering a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Respond to employee inquiries, questions and complaints, and provide information, guidance and direction on employee relations issues, performance management, and other core HR functions
- Work closely and build strong relationships with your peers in HR Leadership across Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Total Rewards, and Operations to ensure programs are optimized to best service the needs across the organization
- Manage our internal mobility process. Identify trends to support retention, career development and to minimize risk for the business of our global workforce
- Assist with the creation, documentation, and implementation of human resources policies, programs, and processes while also improving existing programs with new and innovative ideas
- Lead effective organizational and cultural change that will enable a deep and sustained adoption of our multi-year people roadmap
- Uphold standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ or more years of people management experience with a track record of building and leading a high performing team
- 8+ years of dynamic experience in all aspects of Human Resources and as a HR Business Partner who has supported global clients
- Proactive, self-motivated – change agent that is able to face big challenges with resilience and agility
- Start-up growth company experience and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
- Ideally having scaled a global company beyond 1000+ employees
- Experience operating in a matrix organization environment. Work across geographic/functional lines around the world
- Demonstrated experience as an exceptional people leader. You’re a coach at heart and lead by example
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to build infrastructure
- Experience working with org design, career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness
- You’re a data-driven professional who excels at making informed decisions through rigorous analysis and insights, driving strategic excellence
- Understand goals and recommend creative approaches to affect improvements in our goals, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $199,750 - $246,750
Tier 2: $179,775 - $222,075
Tier 3: $159,800 - $197,400
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.