Marketing Operations Specialist (Remote)
The Marketing Operations Specialist will support Drata’s world class Marketing team as an integral member of our growing Business Operations team. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a strong focus on data and processes to support our marketing operations initiatives. Your role will involve aiding the team in overseeing and enhancing the efficiency, achievements, and growth of our martech stack and procedures, all while contributing to the expansion and scaling of our roadmap. You’re a Driver, you don’t just wait for projects and problems to come to you, but you identify them and execute without hesitation.
This role will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, a critical part of our connected Business Operations team. You’ll bring a track record of proven success, preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in defining and upholding our campaign operations process strategy and execution
- Continually suggest improvements to scale initiatives and document related processes
- Fulfill marketing automation requests from internal customers; requests range from single emails, multi-step nurture campaigns, webinars, event pre/post programs, and other miscellaneous items
- Help streamline Marketing tech projects including roadmap items and intake requests
- Responsible for adhering to and communicating automation best practices including email quality control, list management, target optimization, data quality, hygiene, and troubleshooting
- Ensure flawless execution of programs for all marketing assets such as emails, landing page support, and automation workflows
- Manage and optimize the routing of marketing leads
- Collaborate with marketing teams to design, test, and optimize campaigns across various channels, ensuring we are making positive contacts with our leads
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to track and test the effectiveness of programs; inclusive of utm creation, a/b testing and reporting
- Troubleshoot issues with data integrity and data management
- Be a strategic partner to internal customers on program and operational needs
- Work within several different technologies to make sure accurate data and best practices are maintained
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience with ABM platforms, SFDC, HubSpot and contact enrichment tools.
- Advanced skills with SQL or ETL are a major plus
- Experience with lead and ICP scoring models is a plus
- Strong understanding of Marketing KPIs and other key SaaS performance metrics
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data findings in a clear and actionable manner cross-functionally.
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Suite skills
- A learn-it-all mentality, consistently looking to expand your knowledge and provide value cross-functionally
- An unmatched attention to detail, taking pride in everything you do and understanding that the little things matter
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a results-driven environment
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $97,750 - $120,750
Tier 2: $87,975 - $108,675
Tier 3: $78,200 - $96,600
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation – including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.