Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Drata is looking for an experienced, B2B Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the company. This person will be a key, cross-functional member of the team and should have experience in market positioning, partner marketing, go-to-market strategy, and sales enablement for SaaS solutions. We’re looking for someone who will bring a customer perspective to all company programs and initiatives and be able to expertly communicate across Drata’s business and technical teams. We pride ourselves on doing more with less, and will look for someone to match (or better yet, exceed) our ability to operate and execute swiftly in the weeds while also zooming out to plan long-term strategy. This role will report to Drata’s Group Product Marketing Manager.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility contributor within the organization, this role might be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, develop, and implement go-to-market strategies for Drata's product portfolio, including new product launches and key feature rollouts.
- Develop unique positioning, customer personas, and key product messaging for product releases.
- Translate technical product details into easy-to-understand and use messaging, creative briefs, and materials.
- Conduct deep dives into customer interviews, adoption data, and Gong calls to develop insights on messaging, positioning, and pricing.
- Build out upstream marketing processes and analyze/synthesize customer feedback for integration into the company's overarching product strategy and roadmap.
- Confidently create and present training to the customer-facing side of the company to ensure proper utilization of materials and messaging consistency.
- Continually experiment and iterate to increase product adoption and understand the voice of the customer.
- Set key metrics and track product adoption for core feature sets.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (working on a technical product is a MUST)
- Ability to lead and drive a launch forward while still staying laser focused on the big picture and strategy
- Experience enabling internal stakeholders like sales, customer success, and other roles
- Experience developing and implementing go-to-market strategy for B2B SaaS products
- Sharp market research capabilities with an ability to effectively gather, analyze, and disseminate key information and make recommendations across the organization from a data perspective
- Top-notch communicator and writer with a penchant for translating technical content into customer-focused materials
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet swift deadlines
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $144,925 - $179,025
Tier 2: $130,433 - $161,123
Tier 3: $115,940 - $143,220
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation – including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.