Customer Success Manager, Shared Success (Remote)
You embody Drata’s core values in the way you approach and walk out your work as a customer success manager. Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) Shared Success role is critical in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience. You help to drive customer journey and customer lifetime value by building on trust and acting with integrity in all relationships with customers and internally. You obsess customer success through proactive, scaled engagement with our customers and our data, helping to nurture, retain, and grow your customer accounts. Your competitive fire makes you a tenacious and enthusiastic team player, collaborating and forging strong relationships with Drata’s teams to achieve OKRs. You help to tailor customer programs and engagements with an efficiency mindset, always striving to optimize and automate alongside our customers. You seek out diverse perspectives and champion inclusion in your work to provide the best outcomes for Drata and its customers. In this role, your key performance metrics include NRR, logo and revenue retention, NPS, product adoption and use, and health. You will be accountable for providing scaled touchpoints and creative content, as well as responsive guidance that drive immediate and continuous value realization to our customers. You will work with incredibly well-resourced, knowledgeable, and collaborative CS and GTM teams to support our customers, providing direction and organizational resources to ensure their success. In short, you will be a part of a team providing consultative and trusted advice along our customers journeys towards compliance and continuous value realization.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a resource to our emerging markets customers in a pooled/shared support model, collaborating closely with a team of CSMs and incredibly well-resourced CS and GTM teams
- Engage daily and voraciously with our customers’ and your own performance metrics and data, leveraging all available datasets to fuel more effective and efficient work and customer engagements
- Help to build automated and provide ad hoc proactive support and guidance to customers along their journey with Drata to drive customer value-realization
- Provide reactive support via a queue of inquiries in accordance with internal SLAs
- Schedule and conduct ad-hoc meetings with customers and key Drata team members in order to work through specific challenges and customer journey milestones
- Identify, build and supplement existing internal and customer resource libraries, including help articles, FAQs, videos, and emails to increase adoption and ensure retention and satisfaction
- Work collaboratively across pillars of CS, GTM, Operations, and Drata leadership teams to identify and realize value and revenue opportunities for each of our customers
- Escalate and vet inquires with our technical and compliance expert teams as needed
- Advise customers of additional Drata resources such as the in-app technical and compliance support, community, regular webinars
- Assure clarity and transparency of engagement alongside Drata’s account executive, management, and other sales leaders to assure we continue value-selling based approach through customer journey from point of sale through expansion and renewal
- Become one of a team of trusted advisor for customers around best practices for progressing their compliance journey with Drata, establishing, nurturing, and expanding relationships within each customer organization in concert with relevant Drata team members and stakeholders
- Leverage data/metrics, touchpoints, and team resources to proactively identify, assess, and flag risk, and collaborate with team to mitigate and address it
- Help to grow mutual accountability between Drata and its customers as we build product, service models, and continually improve our delivery and execution
- We’re scaling fast, so these may change as we grow!
What you bring:
- 2-3 years a in Customer Success Management role required, working in Shared Success and/or technical teams is a plus
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- Power user/expertise in Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace/GSuite, and CRM systems (Catalyst, Salesforce, etc.), Front/shared inbox software required
- Experience with Jira/ticketing, Gong, Sigma/data dashboards, Chili Piper/calendaring software, Notion preferred
- Experience in B2B SaaS required
- Security, Compliance, and/or GRC is a huge plus
- Empathetic, diplomatic, honest communicator, with demonstrable mastery of written and verbal communication
- Active listener and capacity to synthesize and take action on complex dialogue and information
- Data-fueled approach to CSM work, voracious learner
- Collaborative, coachable, constructive attitude
- Embody our ethos of ‘Trust’
- Demonstrable previous successes in a high-growth environment
- Resilient and adaptable to change
- High capacity for managing, prioritizing, and balancing customer and organizational workload (meetings, tasks, administrative, email, project work, etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in Drata’s Shared Success emerging markets customer success program. We expect you to be an incredibly well organized and meticulous person with the communication, technical, and soft skills needed to thrive in and drive our fast-paced environment. Personal attention to detail and keen enthusiasm for collaboration with our teams are requirements for success. This is not a 9-5 clock in and clock out position (or company), and you expect to thrive–not in a silo, but in an incredibly well-resourced, supportive, customer-fueled environment.
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, commission, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $80,240 - $99,120
Tier 2: $72,216 - $89,208
Tier 3: $64,192 - $79,296
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation – including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.