Director, Global Field Marketing (Remote)
Drata is looking for a Director, Global Field Marketing. This person will be a key member of the growing marketing team at a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a ‘doer’ and is comfortable working cross-functionally and external and helping Drata achieve its growth goals and make sure our revenue partners succeed. We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. This role reports into the VP of Revenue Marketing, and will work very closely across marketing, and with our enterprise and mid-market sales teams, as well as our Customer Success Group managing our strategic accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Own global Field Marketing strategy, program development and implementation, with a heavy focus on field programs and events, creating and accelerating pipeline and deal velocity in an efficient manner
- Oversee field events from concept to execution, including tradeshows and regional events (RSA, Black Hat, AWS, etc), tradeshows, roadshows, etc
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales leadership, channel and partnerships, campaigns, customer marketing, content marketing, and product marketing to strategize and execute field marketing campaigns
- Own integrated pre / during / post event planning, execution and followup
- Manage and scale a global team of Field and Regional Marketing members, ensuring their growth and development; Actively manage regional marketing budget
- Track, measure and communicate program results to cross functional stakeholders; provide recommendations on optimizations to achieve goals
What you bring:
- 8-10 years of Field/RegionalMarketing, Demand Generation, Account Based Marketing and/or Partner Marketing at a high-growth SaaS company
- 5+ years building and leading teams of Field and Event Marketers
- Experienced in Enterprise Marketing & Sales Motions, Account Based Strategy, Demand Generation and Digital Marketing
- A partner mindset when it comes to Sales and influencing across the organization; you spend time getting in the trenches with them and strategizing on how to accelerate deal velocity and close the right accounts
- Demonstrated history of collaboration and partnering with cross-functional teams, including Brand, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Channel and Partner Marketing
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a super fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to security or technical buyers preferred
- Familiar with security focused events and have extensive proven vendors to help execute; experience at $75M+ ARR companies
- Experience with Account-based platforms (6sense), gifting platforms, and other data/account platforms; expertise in Salesforce
- Expertise managing budgets and coaching teams to maximize efficiency and program impact, tying back to pipeline, revenue, and winrate.
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $210,375 - $259,875
Tier 2: $189,338 - $233,888
Tier 3: $168,300 - $207,900
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation – including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.