Electric is on a mission to simplify IT for small businesses everywhere. In the US alone, 99% of companies are small businesses, and we have a huge opportunity to impact how they run by providing a solution that makes managing IT easy (even if you’re not an IT expert)! We do that for almost 1,000 small businesses and over 55,000 users with IT Management Software that makes technical things like device management, application provisioning, cybersecurity policies, employee onboarding, and compliance reporting easy to manage and improve.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We have a people-first culture that prioritizes inclusion, support, growth, and development. You're not just an employee here; you're an important part of our community and of our mission to simplify IT.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about pairing the creative with the analytical, have a flair for testing and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
The Integration Specialist is a role on the Technical Operations team within Revenue Operations at Electric. This position will help plan, coordinate and support implementation activities related to the integration of applications and technologies within the GTM tech stack. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, project management, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
What you’ll do
- Participate in and/or lead the planning of integration projects. This includes design, development and deployment of solutions.
- Provide integration environment technical knowledge and experience during internal and external projects.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolution of operational issues with integration solutions.
- Develop standards, processes and document integration projects and initiatives. Includes implementing regular auditing, logging and monitoring of integrated systems.
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and services. This includes building relationships with vendors and facilitating support, updates, maintenance and integration best practices for applications deployed.
- Execute business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and data mapping.
- Support and develop basic API integrations using Tray.io.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven technical project management experience
- Solid knowledge of integration of systems or cross functional applications
- Experience with business and technical requirements anal
- Knowledge of Salesforce and GTM tech stack
- Fast & independent learner, responsive, inquisitive
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Analysis and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly languages
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
We offer a range of benefits that include:
- Flexible and generous PTO
- Mental Wellness Days
- Volunteer Days
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Orthodontia Coverage
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Kindbody Membership for Family Planning
- Pre-taxed Communter Benefits
- Generous Parental Leave
- Paid medical, family, and military leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance funded by Electric
- Training and career growth
- Awesome team building events!
We are headquartered in NYC, with an office in Denton, TX and remote locations across 27 states. Our largest markets outside of the Tri-State area and Dallas-Fort Worth area are San Diego, Denver, Raleigh. We embrace a hybrid culture and offer opportunities throughout the year for folks to get together in regional markets or at HQ. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones.
See below to see if you are eligible to work within the 27 states we hire in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Standard Working Hours: 9:00AM-6:00PM
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Electric does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
Electric is committed to providing access, equal opportunities, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please contact: TA@electric.ai.
As an organization, we believe in pay transparency and have chosen to abide by NY state, CO and CA pay transparency laws across all roles, regardless of location of hire, and post salaries for all positions eligible for full time hire on our website.