Who We are
Electric is on a mission to simplify IT for small businesses everywhere. In the US alone, 99% of companies are small businesses, and we have a huge opportunity to impact how they run by providing a solution that makes managing IT easy (even if you’re not an IT expert)! We do that for almost 1,000 small businesses and over 55,000 users with IT Management Software that makes technical things like device management, application provisioning, cybersecurity policies, employee onboarding, and compliance reporting easy to manage and improve.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We have a people-first culture that prioritizes inclusion, support, growth, and development. You're not just an employee here; you're an important part of our community and of our mission to simplify IT.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about pairing the creative with the analytical, have a flair for testing and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
Electric makes IT easy for SMBs. Our VP of Marketing drives customer and revenue growth by developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy. This role will be instrumental in identifying and analyzing market trends, driving demand generation through channel partnerships, lifecycle marketing, content marketing, and a variety of other channels to achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate is strategic, detail-oriented, data-driven, highly focused on execution and delivery and possess strong leadership skills, creativity, and drive.
What you’ll do
- Drive go-to-market strategies for the business and be accountable for top-of-funnel demand generation.
- Work with key channel partners to develop and execute collaborative go-to-market activities.
- Lead value prop development for our platforms and products with messaging frameworks and execution plans.
- Participate in and contribute to planning with company leadership to plan and report marketing initiatives’ performance, focusing on ROI and revenue growth
- Deliver content across all customer touchpoints, building brand value, virality, and advocacy
- Deliver outstanding team leadership and management. Set goals, drive a delivery and performance culture, and be committed to the development and growth of your team members
- Exemplify thought leadership as a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Be an outstanding communicator who elevates others while prioritizing company and team goals above personal goals
- Own and execute the end-to-end demand generation strategy, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Execute strong growth in B2B lead generation through a mix of tactics and channels - inbound, outbound, campaigns, events, and more to build a continuous pipeline of qualified leads driven by metrics and ROI
- Partner closely with the sales team to align demand generation goals and support growth goals
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and continual optimization of efforts
- Participate in and contribute to planning with sales and company leadership to pan and report demand generation initiatives’ performance, focusing on ROI & revenue growth
- Oversee the development of a marketing communications strategy geared towards marketplace education, customer acquisition and retention
- Manage team execution against communications strategy to boost brand awareness, increase market share, and drive marketing-qualified leads
Who you are
- 10+ years of diverse marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SMB environment.
- Proven ability to create robust pipelines and delivery to key marketing KPIs and metrics
- Strong strategic, GTM, demand generation, and product marketing experience
- Experience building and managing high-performance marketing teams
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team setting, maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal clients, and work effectively within a remote team
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities at once and follow through to meet deadlines
- You are low-ego, high-energy, and exhibit the qualities of a servant leader, always asking what you can do to make everyone around you more successful
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We offer a range of benefits that include:
- Flexible and generous PTO
- Mental Wellness Days
- Volunteer Days
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Orthadontia Coverage
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Kindbody Membership for Family Planning
- Pre-taxed Commuter Benefits
- Generous Parental Leave
- Paid medical, family, and military leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance funded by Electric
- Training and career growth
- Awesome team building events!
We are headquartered in NYC, with an office in Denton, TX and remote locations across 24 states. Our largest markets outside of the Tri-State area and Dallas-Fort Worth area are San Diego, Denver, Raleigh. We embrace a hybrid culture and offer opportunities throughout the year for folks to get together in regional markets or at HQ. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones.
See below to see if you are eligible to work within the 24 states we hire in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Standard Working Hours: [local timezone, 9:00AM -6:00PM]
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Electric does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
Electric is committed to providing access, equal opportunities, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please contact: TA@electric.ai.
As an organization, we believe in pay transparency and have chosen to abide by NY state, CO and CA pay transparency laws across all roles, regardless of location of hire, and post salaries for all positions eligible for full time hire on our website.