Service Coordinator Assistant
Who We are
Electric is on a mission to simplify IT for small businesses everywhere. In the US alone, 99% of companies are small businesses, and we have a huge opportunity to impact how they run by providing a solution that makes managing IT easy (even if you’re not an IT expert)! We do that for almost 1,000 small businesses and over 55,000 users with IT Management Software that makes technical things like device management, application provisioning, cybersecurity policies, employee onboarding, and compliance reporting easy to manage and improve.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We have a people-first culture that prioritizes inclusion, support, growth, and development. You're not just an employee here; you're an important part of our community and of our mission to simplify IT.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about pairing the creative with the analytical, have a flair for testing and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
We are seeking a dedicated Services Coordinator Assistant to join our company. You will collaborate with other technology professionals and our MSP customers to triage and assign incoming support requests to appropriate resources. This includes scheduling and coordinating service delivery in an MSP environment.
As a Services Coordinator Assistant, you can put your passion for IT services to work in an interesting and diverse technical environment!
- Review and assist in prioritizing inbound tickets
- Assist in assigning the appropriate resources to each ticket.
- Support the status monitoring of the support team.
- Help ensure ticket adherence to support SLAs based on ticket priority.
- Understand daily support priorities and assist with addressing each issue as needed.
- Escalate requests to appropriate team members per skill matrices
- Provide direct customer support as required to assist the support team
- Assist in resolving purchase issues with vendors.
- Assist in procuring additional resources through job marketplaces.
- Assist with various office tasks as required.
- Assist with quote creation and assist relationship managers.
- Assist with invoicing and basic bookkeeping as required.
- Familiarity with ticketing and CRM systems.Basic experience with scheduling tools.
- Willingness to learn and coordinate with remote technicians.
- Basic understanding of vendor management.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment.
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We offer a range of benefits that include:
- Flexible and generous PTO
- Mental Wellness Days
- Volunteer Days
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Orthadontia Coverage
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Kindbody Membership for Family Planning
- Pre-taxed Commuter Benefits
- Generous Parental Leave
- Paid medical, family, and military leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance funded by Electric
- Training and career growth
- Awesome team building events!
We are headquartered in NYC, with an office in Denton, TX and remote locations across 24 states. Our largest markets outside of the Tri-State area and Dallas-Fort Worth area are San Diego, Denver, Raleigh. We embrace a hybrid culture and offer opportunities throughout the year for folks to get together in regional markets or at HQ. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones.
See below to see if you are eligible to work within the 24 states we hire in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Standard Working Hours: Local timezone, 8:00AM -5:00PM
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Electric does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
Electric is committed to providing access, equal opportunities, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please contact: TA@electric.ai.
As an organization, we believe in pay transparency and have chosen to abide by NY state, CO and CA pay transparency laws across all roles, regardless of location of hire, and post salaries for all positions eligible for full time hire on our website.