VP of Product
Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
The role you'll play:
The VP of Product is working close with CTO and CEO and responsible for balancing the desires of our prospect & customer executives with the needs of our end users. We are looking for someone with a track record of looking at problems and processes with a fresh perspective. You genuinely love to learn about complex problems and are capable of doing so with an eye toward innovation. There’s a lot to revolutionize in the procurement space!
- Collaborate efficiently and effectively with cross-functional teams (Sales, CS, Marketing, etc.) to drive Products to revenue and adoption.
- Oversee a team of 8 and guide them toward effective and profitable product roadmaps
- Drive and iterate on a long-term vision for Fairmarkit’s product future that is rooted in our differentiators & our strengths.
- Assist with inspiring and sharing the product with prospects and customers in a targeted way to their needs.
- Operate with humility and a growth mindset. You’re always looking to level up and help others do the same.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management or a related space. Some experience working with enterprise customers.
- Strong business acumen. You excel at aligning product strategy and business goals and prioritizing based on cost/benefit. Your decisions are rooted in data whenever possible.
- Strong experience with product analytic, A/B testing, hypothesis generation and validation.
- Experience managing a team of product managers & designers.
- A track record of keeping teams focused & accountable. You have experience with Customers and internal stakeholders pulling you in different directions and you can stay focused and patiently remind everyone of the core business objective(s).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. You can easily simplify complex and technical concepts and tell an exciting story. Accustomed to working directly with Enterprise Customers and users.
- Experience excelling in a fast-paced startup. You have a bias for action and learning by launching.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Product GTM strategies
- Passion for solving the problem in the most efficient and strategic way, open-minded about what this ideal end solution could look like.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AI/automation products.
- Work experience or familiarity with the procurement space.
- Basic experience with Looker to pull information when needed
For this role we are looking for a candidate based in the United States. Remote work opportunities may be limited to designated states. The annual compensation range for this position is between $270-350K and is dependent on years and depth of experience. Fairmarkit uses E-Verify to confirm employment authorization in the USA