Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
As part of our Sales Organization, you will be selling to our most coveted accounts and working with high caliber clients. You will execute an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our product. This role reports directly into our VP of Sales.
What you'll Do:
- Closing six-figure software deals leveraging internal and external partnerships
- Meet with prospects to identify their requirements and needs
- Drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to help close deals, help company scale, and drive higher client retention
- Accurate sales forecasting, pipeline generation and maintaining high salesforce hygiene
- Navigating complex accounts, building internal champions, selling to the c-suite
- Building business cases based on value based solution selling
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
What you'll Bring:
- A track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS Software closing experience w/ 8+ years of holding and exceeding quota
- A background in selling to procurement/finance/ERP space is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
- Understands the fine art of value based selling
- Selling to supply chain, procurement, or the CFO is a plus
For this role we are looking for a candidate based in the United States. Remote work opportunities may be limited to designated states. The compensation range for this position is between $120-140k per year base salary + commission + equity and benefits, and is dependent on years and depth of experience.