Senior Product Marketing Manager
Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We’re looking to hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. This role will play a critical role in driving our positioning and messaging, understanding our key personas, and working closely with cross-functional partners to engage and communicate with prospective buyers and customers of Fairmarkit. You will be a key driver of Fairmarkit’s growth in the short and long term. If you love taking complex solutions and making them easily digestible to the market, then we should connect!
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll focus on building ensuring that all client-facing and revenue-producing teams are equipped and enabled to deliver compelling messaging and positioning to potential Fairmarkit users.
- Create and continuously update and expand buyer personas
- Develop a detailed buyer’s journey to inform story telling, content creation, and where prospects sit in our funnel
- Collaborate closely with our demand generation and creative teams to create TOFU and MOFU content and marketing campaigns
- Support the partner sales channel with content, messaging, and campaigns as they grow Fairmarkit’s reach into the ICP
- Own customer marketing and engagement, especially with product release cadences, news and updates, and in-app announcements
- Work cross-functionally to gather and use competitive intelligence to improve our messaging with the market
- Develop product data sheets and solutions content for the customer success and sales team to leverage in conversations
- Work closely with our Sales Enablement team to develop and deliver impactful sales training courses.
- Engage with industry analysts to showcase our product and solicit feedback to give a different perspective on our future plans
- Lead and build out webinars, web pages, and blogs/ebooks to scale the engagement around the Fairmarkit brand
What you bring:
- The ability to take complex technical concepts and make them easy to understand
- A product marketing background focused on sales enablement, partner marketing or customer marketing
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS products into the Enterprise; in areas of infrastructure of business applications
- An understanding of short- and long-sales cycles and how to message to different personas to build consensus within large enterprise organizations
- Experience with procurement or financial technologies is a plus
- Exposure to account-based marketing techniques in a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders
- A reliable member of the team who hates missing deadlines or providing a less than satisfactory work product
- Excellent attention to process, detail, and organization
- A positive attitude and the ability to inspire others to win each day and provide A+ work
- Effectively communicate results and work collaboratively to solve problems
For this role we are looking for a candidate based in the United States. Remote work opportunities may be limited to designated states. The annual compensation range for this position is between $140K- 170K and is dependent on years and depth of experience. Fairmarkit uses E-Verify to confirm employment authorization in the USA #LI-YM1